Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chapter 9 of My Sherlock Holmes New Book :)

Bonjour to The Internet, Commander in Chief, Guy Richie, Robert Downey Jr., And Judd Law

Chapter 9 is on the Desk being kicked around a bit for the Dead Mummy Lives in the "Pyramid of Djedifre",

 Time for "Doctor Watson" to get a few freaky goose bump's crawling up and down on his pale ass skin and be shaken up a little bit,,,,

So to all of my Fans, Family and Friends please try and remember in the Super Hot Dry Ass Dessert

"Ya" extra country slow ass better have plenty of water to drink,   Da"   :)


I Makes My Dedication of Chapter 9 for my Sweetly Sexy Special and Inspired "Love Interest"


 "Tamara Ivey"    :)


She has stolen my "Heart" and Makes me Feel So Brand New,



"My So Sexy German Spy"   :)

With Loves to "Her" and all of you whom is Reading......xoxoxox

Enjoy Chapter 9

Louis Charles Hamilton II

Cmdr. Bluefin (United States Navy)      xoxoxxox

No comments:

Post a Comment