Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Bernie Sanders In 1963 Bernie Sanders Marched With MLK Jr on Washington DC's "I Have A Dream Speech". Yes or no”..?


I want the truth, Bernie Sanders, I want to know how it possible while you’re in office in 1963 no less “Slavery Servitude” in United States of America
end on February 7th 2013 …?

And I want 1000% correct truth in your answer too,…???

 (I) not smiling or joking, Hillary Clinton worked as Secretary of State and she “Smart” you do not qualify to be

“Commander in Chief” of United States of America (OK)

Or to be Vice President (OK) Mr. Bernie Sanders, this little Negro girl asked you a simple question and you could not answer correct “Bernie Sanders”

Quote:

"So as a nation – and I don't think as a president, but as a nation – we have got to apologize for slavery, of course," Sanders said.

"So is that a yes or a no?" asked Madison.

"Well, it's … I mean …

I'm not exactly sure what it means," replied Sanders haltingly. "As a nation, we have got to apologize for slavery;

And of course, the president is the leader of the nation."

Bernie Sanders, I want to know how “President Obama” apologizes for “Slavery in America” when he is a Dam fu-king Negro Slave….?

You do not even support reparation for Slavery against the entire 44.5 Million Negro Abused Races

So screw some weak ass “American Apology” OK Mr. Bernie Sanders,

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment