Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sherlock Holmes Case of the Crooked Dead President "Conclusion"

Naturally my first thought to this affairs as Holmes
Dictates with authoritatively passages that undoubtedly showed that the affair was much deeper than was at first conjectured, I thought the matter was over, and came to the conclusion that I must approach the case from another aspect.

It seemed to me that a careful examination of all facts having been give strict consideration from those which I had expected among the numerous curiosities, but succeeded in eliciting the facts which I have already cross-questioned the exact detail of interest which had made the deepest impression say exceptional features of interest,

And to being subject to shocking relations as to the American President being involved is very much the sort of thing that I expected “Sherlock Holmes” placed before me..!
I have lay an account of the case before the public in its due order showing you the various points which guided “Holmes” in his decision and there are no inference which is not perfectly clear of the highest importance in the art of detection to be able to recognize out of a number of facts, which are incidental and which are vital,

Never have I seen a plainer confession of guilt upon any human then “Holmes” dashing style of being correct with what eagerness.

I listened to this extraordinary sequence of events, and endeavored to piece them together, and devise some common thread upon which they might all hang.
 
by Louis Charles Hamilton II

No comments:

Post a Comment