Tuesday, August 28, 2012

“Sherlock Holmes” Case of The Dead Man who paid taxes

It was the spring of 1919 that at the current moment I looked at my table among my papers to find a note to my self to add the trivial episode as when Sherlock Holmes disguise himself as a carpenter

 to find himself at the scene of a crime with reports to the American government for the feeble, elderly and handicap resident of catastrophe abuse and swindling scheme of things being committed.

Naturally Mr. Sherlock Holmes who was a late morning arrival was seated for breakfast, when he gesture in my direction well “Watson” I see your busy with thought into the case of the Nursing Home and I think said I following as far as I could how Holmes derived to this perfectly sound conclusion

and I laughed incredulously and pulled out the detail notes as “Holmes” sat with a mischievous smile in my direction.
You having produce old manuscripts some three month ago when so much excitement was fresh, while we still living abroad in the United States of America, with our lodging at the “Hotel Galvez” on Galveston Island.

To be continuing by Louis Charles Hamilton II

No comments:

Post a Comment