Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Cmdr. Bluefin "Naughty Letter" to Sexy Snow Bunnies "Ry and Kate" :)

Hi Pretty baby..(Ry and Kate)...xoxox  Now you (Two) Sexy Pretty white naughty young girls make me miss living up North  :)  and in Pearl Harbor Hawaii...xoxooxx

Are ya for fucking real you Pretty two wan to fuck me brains out for a week stright vacation.(WOW)  :)

..Or ya a couple of "Niggers" guys ready to rip me Broke money off and cut my dick off for a Trophy for they Hooker Wife  :)

Well I hit your Number with a TEXT and I going to see what is really going on with ya  Very Sexy Pretty Pussy Two  :)

Hope you two can really fuck really good   (Smooth) and love each other too at the same time while on top of me  :)

Here is my History Because (Once) I been kidnap by 5 sexy ass white girls....when i was in Hawaii.in the United States Navy on board a Naval War Ship...."The USS Cochrane DDG-21".


Them Crazy Ass Fine Bitches smooth out of fucking No where Just Jump me in my apartment because they ask to come over and Party

"They rip my basketball uniform smooth fucking off..my black ass so fast and .. took out some cutter from out of fucking now where and cut off my jock and Basket Ball scoks laughing like crazy....(Witches)
While one had me in a very hard chock hold around my neck...

(Grrrr)..laughing as i struggle with the other three pening me down on the floor...while the last one doing all the cutting off my clothing

We wreck that dam kitchen up so bad  (I) was fighting with these crazy bitches..like crazy.....but they were to many....

The Sexy Horny Ho's once they got me naked...they took so many pictures of me as they each took turns holding my dick and the other kept penning me down (I) was so very hard on ...and very happy pissed off at the same time...

This crap went on all night and they would not let me off the floor at no time....as they drug me around from room to room....

.I was very piss too....until they started fucking my face..because i could not do shit but be smoother in 5 pussy cuming all over my face  (I) was dripping wet in cum.....all over my neck, hair, eyes, mouth, it was going down to my chest until they started squirting

Then it was raining cum and pussy juice and may be piss too,  ha, ha
they did not fuck me until a later on period....they just took turns holding  me down fucking my face and man handling my dick at the same time;;;;   :)

  That's when I learn what squirt was because two of them started blowing cum and juice at my face like crazy I could do nothing but drink it at laugh and choke at the same time :)  trying hard to avoid all of the water works  :)

They were so Very Pretty Ass "White" girls too i did not think they would jump my black ass Like that....ha, ha

So after that when i go into a store and see Pretty Sexy White Girls...I first get a feeling of Butterflies in my tummy to the point my legs have to close together from being excited feeling in my  body...I pray i do not even get hard  its big enough asleep  Da"

After that my fetish is Sexy White Females who know how to have super sexy fun...xoxox  and can stand sex until the sun come up...you can take at nap later after your job, ha ha   I want her at work Dizzy feeling and her inside throbing "Happy"

So you "Two Pretty Sexy Snow Bunnies Fine Ass White Girls" started something sexy fucking XXX Ass Crazy  :)  (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.)


I see your "Silly Sexy Fine Snowbunny Weak Pair of Queens

And raise your "Horney Two Fine Asses"

 One Mean Very Long Cajun Hard Pretty (Negro) Thick Dick with a Bonus Nice Handsom Face you (Nasty Two)can ride until I pass smooth the fuck out from "Sexy Snowbunny Pussy Fun" all over the place

Ya  ( "Fine Naught Wet Horney Girls)  :).......xoxoxooxoox! 

Smooch.......xxoxoox

"Cmdr. Bluefin" is going off line now   (Dial Tones ) ...........Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment