Monday, July 8, 2013

Naughty "Cmdr. Bluefin" (United States Navy) xoxoxox :)


I Only Have Sex with "Pretty White Sexy Fine Females (Only)..

.(Sorry) that is just me....xoxoox!

 But I do be wishing for a fine "Asian Girls" too

My Sexual Fetish is...

And plesae do not laugh, i am so very serious too but....

I am into being face fuck by a Sexy White Female only..

.And really good too for at least a whole entire hour...(yep)
 60 whole sexy cum soaking minutes  Da"    :)

Until my face is so wet from being deep in her Sweet Wet Pretty Pussy...xoxox!

Its actually dripping down my neck  (Smooch) & (Yummy)

If she cum once or twice (I Do Not Care) her problem  Da"

She still has to keep going fucking crazy on my face until the hour has expire in full, as she holding on to my big dick...xoxox

No matter what and if she can Pussy Squirt on me for real then I will be happy hoping it so sticky wet and it hitting me in the face as i taste some of her sweet Pussy Juices Da"

She must be real serious too because I will set a stop watch on her and she has to ride me the whole hour no matter what, and have me on call 24/7 to do this....

She will be so please too  :)

Because I will be her real (Negro) Sex Slave :)

And really shut the fuck up (She is in Control)

and me do exactley what I am told as she wants (No Hitting or slapping stuff) and leave my dam bum butt hole intact and very much Fucking  alone     (K )............  ha ha

She should be able to handle a real 8 inch thick (Negro) dick going deep in her "Super Wet Pussy Now" doggy style with out crying or screaming.................

If Ya Sexy Fresh White Ass  think you can deal with that... Please hurry up and  Let me know  :)

Text me (832) 894-9465 or email....
 
bluefinlch2(at) geemail.cum

And you will have more action then you think your sex self need... I Like (loving some action)too

Plus I like for her to be in public and take off her nice sex panties in the most coolest places each time we hook up ...And hand them babies over (Asap)

So i can feel her pussy up so good :)

Then i can collect them from her each time and wash them clean and return the clean one for the new one as we meet :)

 Smoooch".

Louis Charles Hamilton II

Cmdr. Bluefin (USN)...........xoxoox!

No comments:

Post a Comment