Wednesday, January 27, 2016

“We Thee Entire 44.5 plus (American) 2016 “Negro Race” herein before the “World Court Justices” Pursuant forever to “Dred Scott” Vs. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857) Cmdr. Bluefin (USN) 2016 ★“High Tech Drone Report” To: Ted Cruz" (SOS) pep rally

 
"Ted Cruz" Why are you Not won this Busted Up Racial Loser Crap and be done with Donald Trump.....?

The "Honorable" Son of The Royal Knights of The Klu Klux Klan.....running for President of America  ..what wrong with you...????

"We N-i-g-g-e-r-s Can’t Give In To Terrorizations" too  "OK"  step up your game call in some old Republican Money.

 I know where $900 Million at right now $$$ Old Duke and Duke Brothers Heavy Charles and David Koch  Brothers type money, : )

hell I loan you some of my food stamp's  : )  F-u-c-k Dump Truck Trump Up"....

what do you need Cmdr. Bluefin USN to Come to your office like I did Mayor Parker in Houston Texas "Live"

 on the News...and say Hurry up  the F-up  with that "" Hurricane "Ike" relief for these N-iggers for I nut up"  :)

Now you better listen good call in some folks  I do not care who"

Now look I am very Naughty Happy busy, I am in a Three way with "Tina Fey" and  "Megyn Kelly"  they hate Donald Trump", so I am in "Love"  Ok  : )

What's is Sarah Palin exact Cabinet Position of America going to be "SNL"...text me late last night looking for a big scoop : )

"Ted Cruz" now look  I going to be on your ass..............." all day" today is Ted Cruz" day"  pep rally"...Ni-ggers "Love" Ted Cruz Day ...... until big election ha ha :)

this is your pep speech...start calling "Motherf-ckers"   and fix this "S-H-I-T....fast...........or deal with me "Lucifer"

as affirmed by The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit "United States of America" OK

"Trump" do not care about no dam "Mexican/Hispanic/
Muslim/Ni-ggers/Asian/
cripple/blind or mental crazy low life   OK

 Do the dummy "Math"  wake the f-uck up Drink you "dam coffee" and get your "Loser" ass busy  OK   "Motherf-cker" : )

you been warn too  ha ha

NOW, NATO, The Queen and British Royal Family, British Royal and

 The World Court Justices of The Hague all watching you as I screaming"  :)

there fixing to be a British Royal Invasion of America if

Donald Trump win election of President of America if you miss the News..

 British MI6 not joking : )

 and The Supreme Court of The United States of America.  give Ted Cruz  some PETTY  cash  Da  : )

I already got The Freeman's Bureau New 2016  endorsement  from The Tibet,

 His Holiness himself the 14th Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, : )

Now Ted Cruz  to win big you got to have a Real Mission song  ok

So I loan you one I used for a "free fall"  before 00Negro Ninja Navy  : ) get Ill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb-QM9kVmjE

 "Use Once & Destroy "Hole"

 It might as well hurt..Courtney Love : )
 "off with his Head"

 ..F-uck up Donald Trump Election Camp" ................

No comments:

Post a Comment