Tuesday, January 26, 2016

“We Thee Entire 44.5 plus (American) 2016 “Negro Race” herein before the “World Court Justices” Pursuant forever to “Dred Scott” Vs. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857) Cmdr. Bluefin (USN) 2016 ★“High Tech Drone Report”


TO: President Barack Obama, and “Commander in Chief”  :  )

To: United States of America Supreme Court

To: Donald John Trump, Sr.

To: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott…………

To: Sarah Palin….”What’s exactly your Cabinet Position…?

To: +David Bennett  "You Got Mail  :  ) 

First

 “Commander in Chief”  :  )

How ya doing  ………….xoxoxoxo,

Donald Trump got these Klansmen in 2016

“Full of liquid bootleg drunk courage”

 As they are not made of white flesh but “XXX Super Steel”  …………………….OK”  ha ha lol  : )

 This not 1960s and “High Tech”…not just for purchase by “White Only” read between that linesssssssssss

“You be safe Mr. President”   : )

To : “Chief Defendant” Donald John Trump, Sr.,

Listen extra good “Keeper” of The “Hate”, in 2016  

Each Red Neck Klan men person belonging to you…threaten me life over you…..

I simply sue “You”, ha ha  they got to jail, but I get paid $$$  and it won’t be filed in America ha ha : )

I will be filing so many suit against your “Chief Defendant” Donald John Trump, Sr., Ass….  $$$ 

 World Court of Justices” of the Hague gonna be like Dam Another Trump Civil Suit  : )

You been warn…and why should I go back to Africa, when you Kidnap my people to be here…?

  “Black Lives Matter” http://blacklivesmatter.com/ 

In America, and all over the F-ucking World….we will discuss this on Video Deposition…ok

N-gg-ers  should be afraid in 2016….get bent”

Don’t be looking for Help after election over, Hillary  “Won”…and Your in Legal/Criminal trouble, and your present pace, and control

Now F-uck  with “President” Obama some more”,  (Please)

 And see what Legally we do next to your extra sloooooow Red Neck Klan Dry Skin Ass…….explain that to your Dumb Trump Election Camp……..ok

To: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott…………

Any body threaten me over you Texas Gov. Greg Abbott………… (I) sue you….OK…….don’t forget that and not in America

Here the message”, and pay close attention

 We not f-cking around with America in 2016………………………….White Only, my Ass……………OK…

Texas, has my Family here……..if that was not the case

 I left “Slavery” long ago again…that why I join the Navy…be free from Texas Slavery Servitude……in 1980…………..

To: Sarah Palin….”What’s exactly your Cabinet Position…?

To: United States of America Supreme Court

“What”  exactly is “Sarah Palin”….” Cabinet Position…?

+David Bennett  "You Got Mail  :  ) 


Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.......you better call David Bennett"  he mad...about to get Fed's up his ass....and Your the Keeper of Texas...

 

Now I get to sue Texas  for "David Bennett"  ....and FYI:  Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.......

 

 I am 1000% homeless and have a Zombie “hit- team” following me around ...like I am dude 

 I trying to crap in the woods, ya Mind : )   why my secret “America” got a Attack Drone following on Me  : ) 

 

            Omg  your all so "Cooked"........xoxoxooxox   Thanks  Secret Black Society,  and NATO  Peacekeepers  : )   White Only Tripping again   Hate N-I-g-gers in 2016

I was hoping you find me......  :)    I in Houston Texas,  and your now the New World "Toy"   your before the United Supreme court and World Court Justices too, did you know "President Barack Obama ...already have your IP address as I write you loser, ha ha  : )

in fact Texas got raid f-cking with me ask Gov. Abbott  ha ha   and Gov. Rick Perry ha ha Dummy........you really don't know what your doing or just got your self into "David Bennett....hell (I) am the Keeper of NATO, "Peace Keepers ha ha My Commander Chief is "Ronnie"   he dead, left me in charge.....Not even Obama can save your ass from Cmdr. Bluefin USN....

..In fact my Zombie Drone already lock in your home  and tonight  I shall have Pic's    so don't worry...I be coming to you to sue your ass, after your arrested for Terrorizing threats on the Internet...you see I been write new American laws and

Sue America too, most likely they will be hurrying up to get you...haha ha   they not in the mood for being Sue more Like Texas"    Omg  I forgot...your stupid ass  don't know me...I am the N-gg-er"  now after you cus you threat me over "Slavery" in United States of America"

 Now remember  you asked for this...ha ha  (Obama)   he all your  now 

 : )    now post more crap against me   and learn what's next...find you some toy..

.and watch out for the Fed Long Arm Law Man : )

Read more (28 lines)Show less



9:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment