Thursday, November 12, 2015

Cmdr. Bluefin (USN) am so dam hunger…….and don’t understand where is the food in Houston Texas for a “Negro Slave” in 2015 sleeping on a dam street…?


To:

Mayor Annise D. Parker
City of Houston
P.O. Box 1562
Houston, TX 77251
Phone: 311 or 713.837.0311
Email:
mayor@houstontx.gov, scheduling@houstontx.gov

 

To:


Houston Police Department. PROPERTY DIVISION.

Property Room Building.

 1202 Washington Ave. Houston, Texas 77002.

 

To:


2009 Congress Ave, Houston, TX 77002
(713) 224-1373

 

Mayor Annise D. Parker,


Negro Slave Louis Charles Hamilton II herein having already sent you several mail, post live on the internet too…..you ignore it, asking for my birth certificate, my small money and bus pass your (Police) threw in the trash years ago, you said screw me (OK) , now ya done arrest me (again) charge me with cutting up a white man,
 
(Never happen) lock me up in a Dam Crazy Hospital for (222) days
 
While the white man I did not cut “Shooting up” the city of Houston Texas, while me innocent in a Dam Crazy Hospital for (222) days, you’re sorry ass Cracker Court Lawyers tell, me the truth ……”Crooked Cracker”, I did not cut up left bleeding is actually “shooting up” Houston Texas,
 
with live shells but we won’t let “Negro Slave Louis Charles Hamilton II”  herein go free from Jail “crazy ward” unless me (Negro) slave plead Guilty to a crime Negro Slave Louis Charles Hamilton II herein did not ever comment or stay in Jail another 2 (Months), and The City of Houston Texas will dismissed before your Trial

So now you (The City of Houston Texas” play me like negro trash after my wrongful arrest as now you having my property over three years, as I go to the mean Police asking for my Crap, he telling me no…Needing ID, as I told your Slooooooooow (Police) my ID in your dam Property Division - City of Houston, with all my legal paper, laptop computer, and that mines……..”Dumb Bitch”

So once again (Negro) race treated like trash…..why….?  

We don’t have any “Civil Rights”

Pursuant to “Dred Scott” Vs. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857), now “United States of America being officially Dark Ages” Defendant herein absolute refusal to end “Slavery Servitude” until February 7th 2013 Vs. Louis Charles Hamilton II (USN) 2015 “We Thee Abused (American) “Negro Race”… “World Court of Justice” The Hague (Petition),

Mayor Annise D. Parker, in exactly (15) days (360) hrs from Now, after I filed before the “World Court of Justice” The Hague (Petition), and filed additional second “Civil Suit” against “United States of America” in Houston Federal Court on or before November 24th 2015,

if you (Mayor) Parker have not responded to my questions, sent some “Mayor” dignitary discussing my Birth certificate, Social security Card, laptop computer, return the official copy of the Deposition of Houston Scrooge Attorney Harry C. Arthur Attorney at Law and the “Whole in the Wall gang” vs. Christ Church Cathedral Harry C. Arthur Esq. (Appellees) United States Court of Appeals

Fifth Circuit Circuit ... 4:10-CV-2709 Louis Charles Hamilton II Appellant

My money you threw in the trash, and now Loaves and Fishes - Houston - Magnificent Houses

2009 Congress Ave, Houston, TX 77002
(713) 224-1373

 Very 100% Unsafe soup kitchen which making (Millions) feed crude to human hogs, to the poor, sick, lame, and crazy homeless, while we needing food and must eat……

..I going to find out which Crooked “Cracker” own Loaves and Fishes, and find out all of his Monetary Holdings”, assets, and Rich Crap,


You (Mayor), the Crooked “Cracker” own Loaves and Fishes, with (Millions) Monetary Holdings”, assets, and Rich Crap, and Property Division - City of Houston (Police) dept. all going for a Legal date with “Lucifer” before Harris County Courthouse,

And at The second they “White Only Justice” of (America) with deceit “Harris County Courthouse”


Engage in Protect You (Mayor), the Crooked “Cracker” own Loaves and Fishes, with (Millions) in Monetary Holdings”, assets, and Rich Crap, off screwing the homeless Negro slaves and Property Division - City of Houston (Police) dept.


All (4) will be sued in U.S. Federal, as I already know their judicial deceit already waiting at the “United States of America, Judicial System for me…The Prince of Darkness”….Next the


“United States of America” Judicial system, Harris County Courthouse,

You (Mayor), the “Crooked Cracker” own Loaves and Fishes, with (Millions) in “Monetary Holdings”, assets, and Rich Crap,

 

And Property Division - City of Houston (Police) dept. all going for a Legal date with “Lucifer” before the “World Court of Justice” The Second Hague (Petition),  

As I have the official proof of (RICO) involving Houston Scrooge Attorney


Harry C. Arthur Attorney at Law and the “Whole in the Wall gang” vs. 83Christ Church Cathedral,


Trying to tear his building down to erect a 80, plus in Millions new one, at my expense as your “Slave Institution Judicial system” 1619-2099

still imposing “Black Codes” against my Negro race (People) in 2015-2099,

Mayor Annise D. Parker, City of Houston, P.O. Box 1562, Houston, TX 77251, Phone: 311 or 713.837.0311

You should attempt to tell

 The (Rich) Crooked “Cracker” own “Loaves and Fishes”, with (Millions) Monetary Holdings”, Assets, and Rich Crap, his crooked ass he too, got exactly (15) days (360) hrs from Now, to produce a “New Cell Phone”, or the city of Houston Texas produce a New Cell Phone, or collectively The Crooked “Cracker” own “Loaves and Fishes”, with (Millions) in Monetary Holdings”, Assets, and Rich Crap, his “Crooked Ass”, and Mayor Annise D. Parker, and the City of Houston,

Collectively having deadline set producing a “New Cell Phone”, as your police watching a hostile trash (Blood) cush selling gangbangers chase me off as they laughing too while they stealing my dam “cell phone”,

So (Mayor) ya better take up a collection fast with all ya city council members, hit the mall for early Christmas smart cell phone for “Lucifer”, the “Prince of Darkness” with his clean

New Cell Phone, and something pertaining to my evidence in the “police station”,

Mayor note saying (something) you sold it at police auction, and shall buy new property or willing to returnee my property, birth certificate, social security Number, legal document and my laptop computer with my small dam change ya police threw in the trash the year before, with my poor man bus pass

 before your exactly (15) days (360) hrs from Now, deadline is up, once time has elapse watch the “Internet” and you all will really truly wish in being (Mayor) of Houston Texas extra silly, stupid and 3 years extra to dam slooooow in refusal to returnee my “property” and protection of my life, all the other’s at the homeless Crap hole soup kitchen……feed hardly nothing worth eating…..tell the crooked cracker (Bitch)

 I better not have to sue him and the city of Houston Texas to produce a New Cell Phone over his “unsafe environment” his crooked (Negro) staff whoms made a grown man cry

While I am starving homeless in Houston Texas,…I am going to boot his “Crooked Cracker” crusty dry ass so dusty hard in every legal courthouse starting with Harris county Texas First

 I have “Video”, and a few good witness too and something extra XXX special I shall legally present to the “World” which belong to

“ Nasty City of Houston Texas” leaving way to many Houston Texas (Negro) Slaves homeless in “disarray”, with Me…………….

Drop off my property a note, something, at the United State Vet Center address below or continual onward with the Mayor Annise D. Parker
City of Houston “Middle Finger” direct at “Lucifer”,

Just before Thanksgiving Holidays and you just watch ya Legal “Lucifer” Suit being drafted “Live”,

As I legally gut the City of Houston Texas too……with United States of America………….

I am giving you a “legal chance” to respect my” human dignity” in exactly (15) days (360) hrs from Now, return my (Property) “New Smart Cell phone”

All is forgiven with a note stating City of Houston Texas sorry for keeping my “legal Crap for three years……..And leave me alone”,

A nice thick juicy beacon Hamburger with cheese and fries won’t hurt my (Negro) slave feelings neither when you decide to act “Mayor” of Houston Texas sensible ……………..

(I)                          I am so dam hunger…….and don’t understand where is the food in Houston Texas for a “Negro Slave” in 2015 sleeping on a dam street…?

(II)                       Copy drop off at your Mayor office, and take legal notice, once ya “Mayor” of Houston Texas  deadline up, no reply, no property, no new cell phone simply watch ya Houston Texas being Legally gutted with (USA) on my blog, with the Police dept. and Loaves and Fishes” sorry ass hardly no food, no security, (negro) crooks running the place…….when I post ya Mayor Parker” “You will surly before 2015 Christmas wishing ya was not attached to “Lucifer”

 


Louis Charles Hamilton II, Cmdr.

Bluefin (USN) 2015

 

U.S. Vets-Houston

1418 Preston Street, Suite 2

Houston Texas 77002

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment