Thursday, November 12, 2015

Houston Mayor Annise Parker............................ya got (my) Property


Mayor Parker...listen extra close...we tired of being rolled and robberies at Loves and Fishes Soup Kitchen...you know that crap hole....the negro running it worthless....you got a big fu_cki.ng Gangbang sell funky Cush....hurting the old....

.as if i am scared too....i busy...ya got untill my lunch time to go over the and deal with the lesbian Gang leader...black bitch hurting old ladies...fighting men....with her gangs...

..i hungry and already pissed.....i have no toilets to used....the full of crap....stinking likes crazy....my life already in the dam toilet as your court keeping stealing from, my construction co. Sending me homeless three dam times......now call police chiefs and tell him i asked for my property 3 dam , time...locked up in evidence...

.which has my identity as you're keeping this crap to over 3 dam years....are you needing my visit at ya office....Mayor.....i going to sleep hungry on Veterans Day as i was robbed and wanting to kill as your police nust watch to see who fighting first.

...i too old....but not a punk bitch.....ya got until High Noon deal with that trash or i will....Ninja Navy the whole block....my self....ok....Cmdr Bluefin...United States Navy...

..you have my address at the federal court house....send a lttter or something equal my property from your police station......or call a lawyer's fast.....and tell ya Crooked Harris County Courthouse..

..the one the Fifths Circuit Court of appeals...Affim....to be Lucifer...The Prince of Darkness...shall descend on the Courthouse......fast....and your name on tbe top of civil complaints Mayor Dennis Parker.....we had this discussion before....ok....see ya soon.....clean toilets

I made ass hell...typing off....too hungry......let me rise....see no security at that Soup Kitchen protection of them old ladies and men too...she take on everyone Mayor well Just let me see.... the black mean F#ucking Criminal little lesbian black short hair extra dark bitch keeping stealing all these old people phone trying to charge as homeless..

...and sell to buy cush to sell..with their gangbang Bloodshed bull crap in front of the soups kitchen.... ...God help Homeless Houston as i Rise...she stolen mine's and i just hold on to Jesus....he did his Job....let me Rise in Houston Hungry......see y'all



P.S......there's no one helping the homeless here's they hungry in Houston Texas.....as it growing.......and the soup kitchen run by crooks.....fix it fast.......ok

No comments:

Post a Comment