Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello “Muammar Qaddafi”...........“Yep” it’s me....”Cmdr. Bluefin”

   Dude they fixing to tear the funky extra “Camel greasy corn dog meat out of your
 “Crooked Ass,
 (You) “Dumb Bitch”...........
“WOW” that felt really “Sweet Motherfucking” good....
Sorry old friend (I) Pro Se Plaintiff been on reserved from cussing, lot of fucking legal work over here for the
 “Mean Old Hang Em High USDA Texas Federal Judge”   J
Speaking of “Hang em fucking High”....
Where you want it....in the “Tripoli” Town Square”.....
Or on the “Soccer field” with your head being kicked around from “goal post” to “goal post” in an “all night” Libyan Liberation Soccer rock till you drop party.....
You better get a “helmet” on your empty Yuck skull
Shit fixing to get some more boo boo’s across the Sorry Motherfucker”   J
I heard the winner get your special imposed “Hero” Medial’s” 
  (Luck Bastards)......  J
My Grandmother the “Holy Nun”  Hit me up on the direct line early this morning...with in coming cryptic “Holy News”
She “said” that the “Jesus” himself “said”.....that my (Old Commander in Chief)
(Ronnie) from “Heaven” sends his special “Kill the Fucking Bastard” regards.....
(I think he is still piss at ya) J
And that (Voice) in my head (Thomas Magnum) well
 He wants me to ask you (Ivan) did you see the fucking sun really rise...!!!!
(Personally) I think (Thomas) is on that “smoking green stuff” & “strong drink”... Again J
Got your “Dumb Bitch Camel Nut Goat Sperm Breath Scank Ass” confused with fucking (Ivan) J
Now you are getting real nice and ready to meet the (Rebel) receptions committee, they are going to do a (quick) butt naked ass cavity check first,
Then they are going to put your fucking dim porch “Light’s Out” ...... J
Bust up your Libyan (DNA) shipping container a bit”
Then stretch your Goat Scank nut’s sack out on a “sheet” of “USDA” (American) plywood
And “Air-Mail” them extra crooked suckers to me (COD) for (20) (American bags of recycle (Aluminum) Cans   J
Don’t ya worry “Muammar Qaddafi”...........
You will still make “BBC World History News”
(I) heard on the “Libyan Rebel Wire” J
(They) plan on putting your “Goat smelly scank balls” on display in the Libyan Hall of Fame new “Tropical Fish Tank” .....
A deal is a deal   J
Tap’s out “motherfucker” and say Hi to the fucker with the leaking “Hole” Above the (L) eye for me   J
 (Commander Bluefin) USN

No comments:

Post a Comment