Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hi Guy’s (Thomas Magnum) the “little voice” in my head wanting to say “got a special surprise for you “Guys”

Sherlock Holmes” Case of: “The Talking Treasure Box” by Louis Charles Hamilton II (Cmdr. Bluefin)   J
To: Houston Scrooge Attorney (Harry C. Arthur Esq.) and “The Infamous Hole” in the “Wall Gang” et al……………. J

Hi Guy’s (Thomas Magnum) the “little voice” in my head wanting say “got a special surprise for you “Guys”
Been getting some serious offers for a remake of the … (Drum Roll) Is it Legal To”   ready J        .xoxoxooxx
Charles Dickenson “Classic”   “Scrooge”…….ha, ha

And they pick me”… J Cmdr. Bluefin
(I wonder why)   J

Plus my full articulated expressed (Version too), J
Boy I hope Your U.S. Assistant Attorney (Andrea L. Parker) representing this Case for the United States of America): get to tripping (again)  J

and play me the (Negro)  dumb “Nigger” Official Derelict homeless trash like again
 another (Loser dick breath fuck stain piece of shit”) when she already rip off my 2 “Dead Daughters” Home Utah Movie Video”
You going to be getting your Good Unholy Church Stealing Homeless Center,
 Crumb goat nut scank ass, Jim Crow Crooked Corporation Cracker Trailer Trash Dead Turkey Smelling Ass………..
looking really like the real (Scrooge) only in the classic story” he (Scrooge) found a “Fucking Heart”
And did I tell you the goodie part too, your “Video Deposition” is going prime time J on my Cmdr. Bluefin
 “YOUTUBE.COM” Account for the World” (Congratulations)
Being legally slam from here throughout all of eternity
Boy that “Andy Vickery” Attorney at Law, (he is just Mean)  J
he got your Scrooge Red Neck Cheesy Cracker up set  under oath all looking like a fucking strap on “Leaking Snail Tampon” –n- thangs  J


No comments:

Post a Comment