Monday, August 22, 2011

U.S. Assistant Attorney Andrea L. Parker To: Defendant (The United States of America et al State of Texas, And Harris County Docket No.1:2011-CV-00122

Now if you were me what would your extra USDA crooked lawyer self do now,
  So here what I got for ya”, if I file this deposition like I been wanting to for years, this crap be over”…..very “damaging too”

That’s why the crooked Scrooge attorney greased 2 USDA Judges whom both sold me the Fu—K Out”,
     However here is the deal on this case only”
Take real notes this time, keep up
and learn something from the “Homeless” ya crooked Bitch”
(Scrooge Harry C. Arthur Attorney at Law goat breath scank nuts would sell his mother’s turkey smelling “crack hole” to the devil for 53 cents) and
( your crooked USDA dumb slow bitch ass” too for the extra 3 nickels),
run a stolen honky car into the “Holy Church” front door and steal the poor people offering in the 3 AM hour.
Piss all over the federal courthouse by 8:55 AM and then (Thank) the Judges because he feels your USDA Judges asses are extra safe because you own the “White Ruling Class”
Black Codes enforced “Courthouse” all the way to the top of Crooked Washington D.C.
And the bastard is right,
 However the Motherfucker is deal with me”
My Honorable Law Professor would be please if I gave you fu==ker one more chance
Before I file the reply to the United States of America motion to dismiss in 21 days with a copy of everything I have
Which is (OMG) his whole Scrooge law office, Millions of Dollars in mutable assets, and Major federal impeachment Judges
Crimes both civil and criminal from here to the snow covered Alps? Then back
 On a visit to the “land down under” committed by all parties involved against the “Homeless”, “Holy Christian Church” and “U.S. Federal Government” to include very much pissing me off” since 2009.
Now you want me to end this now or should I continue, (Scrooge) should retrieve his deposition before I make this public just that simple,
It’s your Federal Attorney case
 your stupid looking Attorney ass now I am dealing with, J well
 You got a (15) days (Notice) to wave the white flag, and in 21 days (total) I make the U.S. Clerk of Court office
Either have the pig come to the tables, get my grandmother off the “Internet” like I told you collective crooks back in 2009,
And nobody has to in “Holy Chambers” be looking fu—king Crooked Crazy,
 F= = k Harry C. Arthur Esq. and the crooked pack of lawyers in the Hole in the Wall Gang
 their so crooked ass done,
your choice is to save the “Judicial”
(America) has enough $$$ “big troubles” with (me) trashing everything else in Congress
Including (Now) the corrupted court system,
(Judge just went to prison sending children to jail for cash)
You guys make the final stupid retarded dumb sloooooooow call….xoxoxox
And soon your crooked Assistant U.S. Attorney (Andrea L. Parker). United Parcel Services (UPS).& CVS/Caremark Corporation et al will have ya (all) dog sticky fingers long crooked hands extra legally busy
(Trust Jesus)  J
Now if you Professionals United States of America finest Top USDA Attorneys wishing to continue, J
That’s a smile (above) and I left you my skid mark digging middle stinky finger
 On the “Wire” too for you to go & “check it out”…..
I am sending a special notice next day to the “Honorable Federal Court in Beaumont Texas it is ask for a little slight peace offering delay before I get legally stupid and freaking ignorant
and you shall have a copy of proof I am wishing to be very civil in this matter for now and give your Dream U.S. Attorneys et al collective team time
And maybe you U.S. Attorney Crooks try and to talk to
(Scrooge Attorney) and tell him he better hurry his crooked self to the Safe…so I can make a “Healthy Donation” to Christ Church Cathedral
 And (Only) then we shall see where you all want to go from there,
P.S. (The Crooked Prick Bitch has my cell phone number too) duh” J
Or hey I am for let the “hanging commence your Honor, the evideance is fully file forever in the Clerk of court office and the “World” can kiss my black Butt”…..xoxoxox
To: “Commander in Chief” 2011 (Obama) J
                                &
To: “My Honorable Law Professor”
(The Honorable Karen K. Klein)…… J
Well there they got a “Holy head start” of a chance,      K   
    You Sir (Mr. America) don’t want me to file this Destructive Deposition
(Andy Vickery Attorney at Law) he just got all ill in (Arthur) dumb Jim Crow Cracker Ass under oath then Kenny V kicked him around some more for kick-n-giggles
You all have collectively a few more dam days but I am under a court filing deadline here
And my life doesn’t need more bull crap from extra slow crooked people thinking Niggers are sloooooow too.”
He should count his Church blessing I did not slap him down good,
went to city jail ate a sandwich kick it for a few days in the Hole’’’ then got out then sue the dog crap out of the “Dumb Scrooge Motherfucker”
J

No comments:

Post a Comment