Monday, August 22, 2011

Sherlock Holmes” Case of: “The Talking Treasure Box” by Louis Charles Hamilton II (Cmdr. Bluefin) Part I 

Sherlock Holmes” Case of: “The Talking Treasure Box” by Louis Charles Hamilton II (Cmdr. Bluefin)   J

To: Houston Scrooge Attorney (Harry C. Arthur Esq.) and “The Infamous Hole” in the “Wall Gang” et al……………. J

To: Defendant (The United States of America et al State of Texas, And Harris County) Docket No.1:2011-CV-00122  J

To: Andy Vickery (A Professional “Top Gun Killer Cut Throat” “Attorney at Law”) J

To: “Commander in Chief” 2011 (Obama) J

To: “My Honorable Law Professor”
(The Honorable Karen K. Klein)…… J

To: Guy Richie”, Judd Law, & Robert Downy Jr.
 (“The Rich Boy(s) Hollywood 3 Haters”)   J

First to: Houston Scrooge Attorney (Harry C. Arthur Esq.) and “The Infamous Hole” in the “Wall Gang” et al……………. J
     “Santa Clause” came by today and delivered me a “Copy of a “transcripts from a (Oral) Deposition of “Harry C. Arthur dated January 26th, 2010
Appearing Pro Se: Loser Scrooge Attorney (Yep) you “crooked dick fuck”
For the Defendants:  “Andy Vickery” (A Professional “Top Gun Killer Cut Throat” “Attorney at Law”) J
Also present
(1). Mr. –Videographer J

(2) Mr. Jonathan Heins

(3) Mrs. Kathryn Renette Arthur (Your crime partner A/k/a “Wife”)

(4). Mr. Andre Jackson

(5). Mr. Lyman Paden, Esq.

(6). Dean Joe Reynolds

Exhibits (well) (OMG) let’s just us all pray “Holy Hell” Together ask like duh” Jesus Christ
what he would do….and keep it quiet for a bit now… J

Welcome Staring characters, along with the (2) U.S. Judges, and all of the Harry C. Arthur Esq. & Marine Building L.L.C.et al all the (Attorneys at Marine Building L.L.C.
Plus your entire host of clients personal  files, medical records, banking records, criminal records, divorce records
and everything else I Fucking (Own) from the “Trash"
To include but not limited to”
Bonjour (Internet World) “Doctor Watson” and (I) A/k/a “Sherlock Holmes” The non-fiction”…”mystery writer” having the final piece of the missing puzzle “Scrooge Christmas-day present his (Deposition)    da”   J
And who said Santa Hate the August Humidity and Stinky 100 degrees sweating butt holes heat”  J
Santa “Likes me Better, ha, ha   (You Motherfucker’s are in so much XXX trouble”
Here my “Santa Clause” letter Dear Santa at the North Pole…
I am deem official Homeless Derelict trash, very hunger, dirty,
tired ass stink and need a bath, a bowl of warm soup, tooth brush, some special spray for my stinky under arms,
Mix-match socks is always cool in my “Christmas Stocking”, J
Some candy for my rotten teeth, a case of rolling papers, some of that Ditch Weed & try and not get busted,
 (Do the speed limited)  J
2 Naughty Playboys” and a copy of a Deposition of a Fu—king Church Theft Scank Goat Nut Fucking Scrooge Attorney Crook,
I left you under the “freeway under pass” when you do your “Drive By” “warm two week old cup of “milk” & (1) bag of recycle aluminum cans, J for the poor”….xoxox
Plus (I) found a Big Screen T.V in the Trash ………..(I Swear)  J
You can give it to the “Children’s Mission”
P.S. “Santa” I really “love” your reply to “Request for Admission Question # (15)

And finally Request for Admit (15)

That you Andy Vickery Professional Attorney at Law in and for the State of Texas having
 “Holy” left the Pro Se Plaintiff Louis Charles Hamilton II herein

A little “Legal Christmas Gift” special and quite legally surprise still waiting in the Deposition you
(Andy Vickery) conducted upon Harry C. Arthur Esq.

Submitted by Louis Charles Hamilton II
Pro Se Plaintiff
Certified Mail: 7011-0470-0003-7857-4691


Dear Mr. Hamilton:
Although I do not believe that I am amenable to the “third party discovery” you sent my way,
I do believe that you are entitled to a public deposition taken in a publically filed lawsuit.
Therefore, I am enclosing a copy of the transcripts from the deposition of Mr. Arthur.
God Bless

Andy Vickery   J


No comments:

Post a Comment