Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kicking off the 2011 “report issue” with a “Bonus Special” to capture the “imaginations…

  One rare moment that comes to my mind, “Survival…
     The extreme places I have force myself to go, “Earth”, ”Water”, & “Air” all of these I’ve felt I have torn apart, …consequently for this reason “my continue endurance” is center around “Legal”…
      In fact I prefer to keep everything to myself and “firmly”, but “inner grittiness” is not fantastically “hip or reckonable”…   
  And I heard it can cause the gout…….
    2011 “winter” has been design to really push my limits on endurance…”Being Extra Broke”, Very Homeless, tired of hungry issues, and fucking very busy up to the flipping “Tilt” in twisted Legal Court room drama….
    “Yet” the cold weather this winter, has been the driving force of my endurance, you cannot run’ nor hide’ or rush in to get in from the cold…..(Nowhere to go)….?  (First)………..
   My “Cool” Dad jokes for me…. to go & through a ”Big Brick” in the front windshield of HPD Chief squad car…. Ask him for to “Hit Me with the “Zap Gun” to jump start my cold “Nut’s…. on my way to Jail for the “Winter”……
  “Cool Dad”….. first when ya cool ass bring me my weekly walking around pocket monies….. with 68% intrest on your weekly walking around pocket monies……. loan since 2007,
Can ya “Cool Ass” stop by one of them “dam Acamadey stores” that have Long John’s-n-things & add that to your….. Al Capone” fucking Loan shark Interest rates…….(Yes I Know Your fucking take your monies off the dam top, as soon as I fucking win….if your still alive……ha-ha, (Good one dad)…….(Next)……..
  My Step-Dad jokes with me….with a dam cell phone call @ 3 am with the “I-10 Freeway “Cold Weather Report”… to check to see if I am “frozen to death”…….
   I Joke back with Senior Lewis Garza…. (Step-Pop’s)….could you have at least fucking made the dam Frozen I-10 Freeway Weather Report call @ 7 am…..?  And where is your dam weekly Kickback’s….. (Mom cussing in the back ground at 3: am…?)…O I See...she had ya make the fucking call…………….Boy you’re a Pussy……ha, ha, (Later dude)…………. (Next my Mom snatch the fucking phone with cuss-n-thangs) 
My Mom fucking extra 3:00 am scream louder at me…”why are you fucking still outside…?.....you crazy black fucker”……..
   “Mom” legal Court cases cost monies, some of the Defendants do not even want to give me mines back
  & other straight fucking “Extra Crooked” from the start, and all of the paper cost, the ink cost, the first class stamps cost, return services cost, process sever cost, and sometimes the dam filing fees cost,…..
   The “Draft up piss off motion(s) is really free,… but they still have to be printed and process… there for I am still going to be “Broke”……..(Then my Step-Mom tag team me)
My Step-Mother screams on “Christmas Day even”…(Red)….you just paid $350.00 to file a dam “Nigger Suit” …  while your “Fucking Black Ass” is Homeless and hungry…?
 Are ya fucking extra crazy or stupid or what…?, plus do you know “40 acres and the mule” flew the chicken coop…. a long hell of a time ago, what make you think you’re any fucking different….?...(here eat some Gumbo)……warm up your slow brains……
Step-Mom,… those “legal fuckers” were very stupid in the past and was not really trying fucking hard….and I can’t  hit em up side the “Head with a nice chunk of “Rail Road Track” …nor…..can I kick the shifty crap out of em ….or “shoot em”….
   The fucking U.S. Law… said I have to take the Defendant(s) (The United States of America) to Court,…
  Regardless of Win, lose, or Draw….but I wish I could slap the “holy fucking crap” out of em upside the head with a nice big chunk of “Kansas City Southern”  “Rail Road train track”
Any way…..(Step Mom ya got something to drink, cracker’s & Hot Tabasco for this yummy Ass…(Christmas Special Gumbo)…..
   My Special Zombie Friends…….dude we will prop ya frozen ass up,… smoke ya up…and slap the extra shit out of  ya “Crazy Ass…but you know what ya have to do…(do not make us tell ya Cmdr. Bluefin ass again)….so get fucking busy…. ya “Girl Scout”….
  To My Special Zombie Friends……(Really dudes… like Fuck You)………your Asses is the “Girl Scout”……and by the way, …do any of you fucker’s have some “Girl Scout Cookies”  (I am Hungry)……
  “Weather Man”  Cmdr. Bluefin   your ass will be wet today with very cold feet, added by very out of fucking nowhere a dipping cold northern air blowing up your back side…especially as you try to sleep tonight under frozen I-10 Freeway…….
  To “Stupid Fucking Weather Man”   just so you know… I swear that I (Really) like to “fuck you up” right about now with a “nice big chunk” of “Kansas City Southern”  “Rail Road train track”…..(Ya Bitch”) …try & capture the “imagination on that………

No comments:

Post a Comment